Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grammy & Grand-Dad's House

As you'll see throughout this post, Grammy keeps her house (and freezers) well stocked with treats for her grandkids when they come to visit. We've been trying to be more careful about Reagan's sugar intake as it seems to impact her behavoir pretty dramatically but I guess everyone deserves some treats every now and then, especially during a visit to Grammy's house!The girls love to have Grand-Dad pull them around on the deck furnitureThe 13 year Cicadas made their apperance while we were in TennesseeReagan's first question about these odd insects was "Do they make noise?" When I told her they did, she exclaimed "I like noisy things!!!" After a quick second of reflection she asked "Do they make more noise than me?" When I told her they would she told me "I don't like things that make more noise than me." What a little goof ball! lol :) In the picture below the girls decided they were brave enough to try holding a couple of the shells that were left behind. And if you thought popcicles might create a mess... you haven't seen anything until you've seen a baby after an ice cream sandwhich...Jackson thought getting sprayed off in the sink was pretty entertainingbut he thought it was pretty unacceptable to be without ice cream or water to play in!!! Yes, sir, we have a temper!!!Meanwhile, thanks to Grammy, Kennedy was busy out on the deck with both a popcicle and an ice cream sandwhichDoes it look like Missy K thought she might be being a little bit naughty???Jackson enjoys swinging out on the porch swing with anyone who will swing with him. He and Grand-Dad were having an especially good time together one afternoon and luckily I had my camera close by to catch the smiles. :)Reagan has started becoming more and more interested in insects lately. One afternoon we were fortunate enough to catch both a grasshopper and a rather large black beetle. All three kids found them interesting to watch. A couple of days later we found a ladybug in the house and the girls loved letting it crawl on their fingers.Life's pretty good when enjoying reading time with Grand-DadAs I mentioned above, Jackson has a bit of a temper. He was so furious when he finished this ice cream sandwhich Grammy gave him I couldn't help but take a picture. What a goose!!! Boy was he M-A-D mad, mad, mad!!!Maybe we're a bit bi-polar... Actually, I don't even remember taking this picture and I have no idea what made him so happy after he was so upset, but I couldn't help but end this post with this super cute picture of this super messy baby! Thank you Grammy and Grand-Dad for letting us visit and for all the fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. wish she wasnaked i would love 2 c hercunt

    ReplyDelete