Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Minnie Mouse

The first time Reagan saw Minnie Mouse she went wild! It was adorable as she danced and spun and squealed in delight with Minnie!!! Even the people around us were making comments about how cute she was and how she couldn't contain herself she was so excited. It was absolutely priceless!
Simply Ecstatic!!!
Too excited for words!!!
Happy girls with Wizard Minnie
Love this picture of Mom and the girls with Pirate Minnie
Kennedy giving Pirate Minnie a well deserved kiss (wish I could get some kisses once in a while but I guess Mom isn't as fun as Minnie Mouse! :)
Cute beach girls giving each other a hug after a fun day at the beach
High 5's for Minnie Mouse!

This is one of my favorite memories and videos from our trip. Reagan was so extremely excited to see Minnie Mouse for the first time. I wish I had gotten more of this on tape and especially of them spinning together but this video is still so cute! :)

Somehow I never had the camera rolling at the times Missy K got most excited about the characters. I always barely missed her squealing and laughing in delight. This video is still pretty cute though as it does show both girls enjoying their time with a wonderfully patient Minnie Mouse! :)

Kennedy had a great time with the characters too. As soon as she would see one she would struggle to get down on the floor to get to them. Here is a video of her doing her level best to get back to Wizard Minnie before someone spoils her plans again...



1 comment:

  1. I want the baby to watch while I strip the older one and use my fingers and tounge to bring her to orgsm, let the baby see what she will be getting very soon, then the older one can watch and masturbate for while i put my hand in the baby's diaper and gently rub her pussy until she giggles and kicks to baby orgasm, she can lick my fingers after so she tastes her baby sisters pussy

    ReplyDelete