Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Good Friends

Pluto was the first character we saw as we were checking in. Reagan was so excited to see him and I just wish I'd had Mom's small camera out and ready to go to have gotten a video of her first character encounter. Fun and special memories though! Reagan of course enjoyed meeting Daisy Duck too. :) And as coordinated as I tried to have our outfits it was one of the few times we looked like we coordinated with the characters. Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but I wish I had had some way of knowing what they were going to be wearing when we ran into them! lol :) I think we could have done a pretty good job of it if I had only had some way of knowing... As it was, it seemed like we were usually wearing the opposite outfit and a clashing outfit to theirs. lol :)
All the girls with Daisy
We missed our chance to see the real Pinnochio (which Reagan never realized) but when she noticed this sign for Pinnochio's Pizzeria one day she insisted on going and giving him a hug. lol :)
This was Donald Duck's Halloween Costume but we had already changed out of our costumes for dinner (except for the Tinkerbell shoes Reagan still wanted to wear)
Reagan and Kennedy were extremely excited to see Donald up on deck one afternoon :)


Kennedy doing her best to give Donald a hug and get him to hold her
This is such a cute video of Kennedy trying to look under Donald's hat and give him a hug while he is trying to play with Reagan. So sweet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.