The last Saturday in January I took Reagan to a make up dance class since she had been sick for her regular Tuesday afternoon class. For a couple of weeks prior to that she had been talking about wanting to do the Dancing Raisins experiment again as well as wanting to make "Ants on a Log" (which we'd never done before but it's part of one of her Kai Lan Leapster Explorer games). I had purchased the ingredients and we decided Saturday after dance would be a great time since to do an experiment and cook since Daddy would be home to help with Jackson. Well, I don't know if it was because she was in her dance clothes or had been to dance or what but Tim and I kept talking about Dancing "Reagans" instead of "Raisins."
~
Our Dancing Reagan
love the pictures and the lovely words. those eyes and smiles are priceless. =) I love ants on a log btw!!! =)
ReplyDeleteThose beautiful and awesome little scientists sure have an amazing Mom to do so many cool things with them! GREAT pics! Love you all lots!xoxoxo Grammy
ReplyDelete