Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jackson Arthur - First 3 days

These aren't exactly new pictures as they were included in the slideshow but I wanted to include them in a post individually for anyone who wasn't able to view the slideshow and also so they will appear when I upload the blog into a book. I have many more favorite pictures to share I just need more time to sort through them all! :) I can't believe Jackson will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! In the meantime these were definitely some of my favorite pictures of Jackson's first 3 days. :)












Jackson is such a sweet and precious baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! I will do my best to get my favorite pics of him between 3 days and 3 weeks posted before we leave for Wisconsin on Saturday. Thanks to Grammy, Pop-A-Lops, Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Julie, Uncle Chuck and Uncle Jimmy for coming and visiting and helping us out so far! Thank you also to Uncle Dan and Aunt Dorothy who have brought us a couple of dinners. Finally thank you to everyone who has sent gifts, messages, cards and well wishes! We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for our expanding family! We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives and thank God for our three beautiful and healthy children every day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was an honor and a privilege to get to spend those first 2 weeks of Jackson's life with your beautiful family! Thank you for including me! Love you lots! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures. I can't believe you are already braving a trip. If you need a place to stop and rest,(especially around the Wisconsin border) give us a call. We will be around.

    ReplyDelete