Sunday, May 22, 2011

Favorite April Pictures

Every now and then Kennedy and Reagan still ask if they can hold Jackson. What they want is to hold him like when he was a tiny baby which generally doesn't work out anymore as he wants to sit up by himself. One day while Kennedy was trying to hold Jackson I was able to snap this super cute shot of the two of them. They do love each other and I love them both to pieces!!! :)I love this picture of my sweet baby too! I took it after my cousin Laurie had sent out a status on my Aunt Joan's cancer treatment saying she was now the shortest and baldest member of their family. I couldn't help but respond with a picture of the shortest and baldest member of the entire LaBar family. lol :) Reagan wanted to read a book to Jackson and he was a very willing audienceKennedy is an extremely independent little girl. She determined during April that she can do buttons. This particular evening she decided she had to button all the buttons on her PJs entirely by herself. It took her a good long while, but she accomplished the job. Way to go Missy K!So proud of her button job!!! :)Kennedy enjoying listening to her Rice Krispies make noise one morning at breakfastThe girls discovered a fun new game of pushing Jackson in his Jeep during April. They decided it was even more fun to take turns pushing each other. I think Reagan must have run Kennedy into something, however, because it wasn't very long before Kennedy was refusing to ride on the front and be pushed. lol :)The girls insisted on having a picture taken with Jackson during his 7 month duck picture. Once I let them up on the bed they absolutely refused to look at the camera. It totally cracked me up that this was the best picture I got of them given they were the ones who wanted the picture. lol :) Silly big sisters entertaining Jackson as well as themselves with his toysGrammy and the girls snuggling together and watching a movie during one of their visitsAunt Arla taught Reagan how to use the wall to stand on her head while she was visiting us for Reagan's birthday. Reagan now loves to demonstrate this amazing new ability! lol :)I adore these sweet kiddos and they definitely keep us laughing! lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lueker Family.

    My name is Carly, and I am part of the Rice Krispies Advertising Team. This year, in an effort to capture the fun moments that Rice Krispies cereal brings to the breakfast table, we’ll be using real photos taken by moms in our online campaign.

    We happened to come across an adorable photo of your daughter listening to her bowl of Rice Krispies cereal and are very interested in using it in our ads.
    http://luekermunchkins.blogspot.com/2011/05/favorite-april-pictures.html

    If you would be willing to give us permission to use this image, please give me a call or email me so we can discuss the details.

    Thank you!
    Carly Rushton
    (269) 342-7572
    crushton@biggs-gilmore.com
    www.biggs-gilmore.com

    ReplyDelete