Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jackson's First Cupcake(s) & Sink Bath

Reagan's 4th birthday was a day of food firsts for Mr. Jackson. As well as his first donuts and waffles he also had his first cupcake.After Jackson finished off his cupcake he decided to take a go at Kennedy's cupcake (she pretty much just eats the icing off her cupcakes)Eating cupcakes is serious business!And good to the very last bite (or lick as the case may be)!A baby eating two cupcakes in one sitting is pretty darn funny! lol :)What on earth are you crazy people doing to me now?Ooh, pretty cool, how does this work?Taking a bath in the kitchen sink is almost as much fun as eating the cupcakes that got me here in the first place!Since no bathtub toys have been provided for me I think I'll just help myself to some dirty dishes...Yep, my dinner bowl does a great job of doubling as a bathtub toy!All in all a pretty good day and a very happy baby! Life doesn't get much better than this! :)

4 comments:

  1. Can I eat him ; )? He needs a playdate w/Sulaiman....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those kiddos! Love the first sink bath. so clique but truly "they grow up so fast!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to touch hiscock and play with his balls baby sexis fun

    ReplyDelete