Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Decorations

These aren't all our Christmas decorations and it's not all of our home (I guess it's just the first floor...) but a couple people have been asking me to put up pictures of our new home as well as of some of our Christmas decorations. I also realized I never did a full post about our new home on this blog, only on Facebook. Sorry about that! Even those pictures were before we had furniture... Someday I'll get organized enough to get around the house and take pictures again to share with everyone. That or maybe you all should just come and visit us and check it out for yourselves! ;)
~
I think we officially finished our outdoor holiday decorations for this year when we added the snowflakes in the upstairs windows this weekend. I am watching for some reindeer I saw at Target to go on sale this weekend to add for next year, however!
Living Room Special nativity Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jen gave the girls last year for Christmas
Living Room Fireplace
Living Room Christmas Tree (lights on)
(lights off)
Kitchen Christmas Tree
Music Room
Entry
Tim started a holiday tradition of going to see "The Christmas Carol" the first year we were married. While we have seen some interesting renditions of it so far we haven't missed a year. For that reason, when I began collecting the Carolers several years ago I started with Scrooge and other Dicken characters.
Dining Room
My attempt at being Martha Stewart and creating my own festive holiday centerpiece

A huge thanks to Mom and Dad who helped us get so much of our holiday decorating done Thanksgiving weekend!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful home - thank you for sharing the pics - you really do need to try to get pics of upstairs and down, too! lol And it was a pleasure to get to help you decorate for the holidays! Congratulations on finding such a perfect home for your family and I agree that everyone needs to come and see it for themselves! xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete