Friday, May 7, 2010

Banana Bread

One morning last week while Reagan was still asleep I thought I would quickly whip up some banana bread with some seriously over ripe bananas. I started to get things out and turned around to see Kennedy carrying the stool down the hallway in order to help me. :)
Without my even suggesting it Kennedy knew and insisted she needed to wash her hands before she could begin helping make the bread lol :)
A proud little banana masher (with flour already on her nose/face) :)
Collecting the rest of the ingredients
After Reagan woke up she wanted to help too and started by carefully measuring ingredients
Time to mix it up
Kennedy did a great job mixing too
Time to lick the beaters while the bread bakes
Enjoying the fruits of her labor :)
The girls love to help me in the kitchen but it cracks me up that at 17 months old Kennedy knows the drill and exactly what she needs to do to get started baking! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment