Tuesday, July 26, 2011

California Weekend Pictures

I should have made this my first post of our trip to California, but didn't think of it in time and I don't want to go back and repost all the zoo pictures... Anyhoo... here are some cute pics of the kids playing together around the house the first weekend of our California vacation. This first picture is of all 5 of them before heading to church Sunday morning. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! Of course it helps to have such cute subject matter! :) Riley (3 yrs), Reagan (4 yrs), Jackson (9 mos), Rory (6 yrs) and Kennedy (2 yrs)I had to take (and post) this picture because when we arrived Friday night I had the kids in PJs so they could go to bed right away. We literally did nothing with them except to lay them down in bed when we got in (they had fallen asleep in the car on the ride from the airport). Stacy came out Saturday morning and couldn't believe I fix the girls hair before putting them to bed. She said she'd stuck her head in their bedroom and couldn't believe she saw little white bows in their hair. I assurred her I did not fix their hair before bed I just hadn't removed the bows upon arriving the night before. As such, I had to take a picture of Missy K's beautiful hair which I worked so hard on preparing for bed. lol ;) These pictures of the boys were taken of the three of them playing together between our zoo trips and after naps in Rich and Stacy's backyard on Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment