Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Veloudis Valentine's Party

Some of our awesome neighbors invited us over to their house for a super fun Valentine's party. We brought some edible peanut butter playdough (we actually made chocolate too but I goofed and that wasn't edible) along to play with/eat as well as some cookie cutters and candy animal eyes/nose/ears to help with our creations. I think Ally was the only one who truly caught on and actually made an animal(s).I think this was a pig - way to go Ally! :)Reagan hard at work creating some unidentifialbe creature :)
Kennedy and Cooper hard at work on their creations too
or maybe hard at work tickling each other...
Jackson enjoyed eating the candy animal pieces. Spencer was taking a nap and so he missed out on our edible creations.
One of the main events of the Valentine's Party was getting to play with the American Girl Dolls. Ally and Cooper had everything beautifully set up so all the dolls could party away. I loved the tables and little food. So so cute!!!
Thank you so much for having us over! We had a wonderful time and the kids loved all the Valentine's treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.