Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cute Kid Pics - Or Something Like That...

I wasn't sure I was going to take the time for this post since I'm behind and trying to catch up. After having taken another look at our delightful and ever so cooperative children I decided these pictures were too good not to post. A mother's revenge, right? If you want to be difficult, at least it will be recorded for all eternity. :) Anyhoo... I'll start with the best one which I believe I included in my first post regarding the Stiriz visit. You take whatever you can get, right? lol :)

Picture #1: Reagan and Kennedy wanted nothing to do with the pictures when we started Anna's eyes closed (but at least you can see them vs Reagan and Kennedy)
Reagan's eye's closed (but at least the hands are down we're making progress??? - Kennedy still was obviously not interested in cooperating, however)
Score! Everyone's looking my direction. Too bad Kennedy's eyes are now closed...
Everyone looking this general direction with eyes generally open???
Kennedy's finished, not that she really ever started...
Maybe I can get a good shot of the other four? Uh, right...
Kennedy's been herded back and put in place but that doesn't mean she has to cooperate...
My favorite sequence of our photo session: Anna picking her nose
Literally the next shot: Kennedy picking her nose
Seriously guys? If you'd all just give us one shot we'd be done. It could be so quick! Guess that's not happenning... but at least we ended on a better note than what we started with as everyone appears to be laughing in this final shot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.