Sunday, April 10, 2011

Super Moon

Grammy stopped on her way back from Wisconsin at the end of her Spring Break to visit us in the middle of March. (Yes, this post is out of order too. My March posts are turning out to be completely disorganized but hey, at least I'm almost done with them! lol :) Anyhoo... there was a "super moon" that Saturday night (March 19) where the moon was supposed to be super close to earth making it look much larger than usual. I don't know if we looked at it at the wrong time or what but I have to say we couldn't really tell the difference. I have found some websites with some cool pictures of the "super moon" but I couldn't get the link to copy correctly into this post. Oh well... here are Grammy, the girls and Mendelssohn checking the moon out.

1 comment:

  1. don't feel bad, we went out and tried to see it too, and get some pics, but it didn't show up well on camera. The boys enjoyed it and now call every full moon a super moon ; ).

    -Mo'mina

    ReplyDelete