I have always, always, loved jumping in puddles. One of my best friends in college actually nicknamed me "Puddles." It truly was the perfect nickname at the time. lol :) I'm glad to see I'm passing along my love for this fine tradition. What else can you do but let loose and have fun with such great puddles after a beautiful spring shower?!?!?
Kennedy enjoys checking the puddles out before jumping in them
I love how when Kennedy jumps she does at least as much with her arms as she does with her legs. I truly need to get this action on video. lol :)
Reagan doesn't worry about checking the puddles out first, she literally "jumps right in!"
You could hear Reagan squishing around in her ladybug boots, so I suggested we take them off and dump them out. She discovered she had splashed a puddle into them. lol :)
Time to do some more jumping together
Poor Jackson missed out on most of the action and was forced to watch from the stroller. Sweet Missy K enjoyed taking breaks from her puddle jumping to push him around. :)
My precious baby boy! :)
No matter the weather, the girls always love speeding around in their truck with other neighborhood kids! :)
New Blog - Lueker Munchkin"s"
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.