Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jumping in Leaves

I love Fall! It is hands down my favorite season. One of my favorite activities is jumping in leaves - I love it!!! My daughters are girls after my own heart because Reagan and Kennedy have been eagerly anticipating the opportunity to jump in leaves this year since mid to late summer. They asked all the time whether the leaves were changing and/or enough of them had fallen to rake and jump in. In mid October we finally had enough leaves for the girls to jump to their hearts content. Reagan couldn't wait to get busy raking up the leaves as soon as she received the go ahead!Very proud of the leaf pile we created together.Kennedy gave raking a try too. Look at that concentration on her face!The moment Missy Reagan has been waiting for...Missy K's turn... The girls decided it would be fun to jump in the leaves together.I love how you can see Jackson back there doing his best to catch up. Poor guy!He made it! Jackson loved playing in the leaves as much as the girls. So cute!After playing in the leaves for a while Jackson decided the rakes were as much (or maybe more fun) to try and pull around. Double duty!That look says "I can do it myself, Mom!!!" Jackson was highly offended every time I tried to assist him climb the ladder. He is determined he is a big boy and can do everything his sisters can. :)After they played on the swingset for a while they headed back to the leaf piles for some more fun. I love watching the three of them play and laugh together!

2 comments:

  1. What sweet beautiful children - and awesome parents to help them have so much fun! xoxox Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took awhile for our leaves to change/fall too. We are now getting a good amount. Kids have been having a blast : ).

    -Ms Momina

    ReplyDelete