Sunday, November 13, 2011

Packer Pumpkins at Night

Our completed Packer PumpkinsMissy K took the top off her pumpkin to look inside and it looked so cool I had to try and take a picture. I love the inquisitive looks on their beautiful glowing faces!Jackson of course noticed the girls were busy outside and needed to come and see what we were doing. I thought it was a great opportunity for a group picture with our pumpkins! Love these kiddos! :)Jackson wanted to look at the candle inside Missy K's pumpkin too.I wish I could have captured a good picture of Jackson like the girls below, but you have to hold so still in order for the exposure to work. I still love this picture of him looking into our finished pumpkins.After I tried to take a couple of pictures of the girls I asked Grand-Dad to come outside and provide some assitance. With his camera, tri-pod and photography experience we were able to capture some pretty neat pictures. Thanks for the great idea Missy K and for coming back outside for a few quick shots!Reagan was so awesome at trying to sit as still as she possible could so we could capture these pictures of her. She had infinite patience with us while we tried to figure it all out. Thanks Missy Reagan!I decided to have a little bit of fun and be a bit creative too with this picture. I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination but I do have fun taking pictures! :)

Thank you for helping me get these awesome pictures Grand-Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.