Before going to Christmas Eve services we decided to try and get a few family pictures and I was amazing at how easily it went and how well the pictures turned out. Yay! :)
I think this was an awesome family picture of us especially since we were just using a timer and had no assistance in getting everyone to look the right direction! :)
Grammy, Grand-dad and their cute kiddos
Dad has always worn these types of caps so when I saw this little one I had to get it for Jackson to wear with his Grand-dad. I think this is one of my favorite pics of Jackson so far with anyone. Love it!!! :)
The girls set out the sugar cookies they made for Santa with Grammy as well as some cookies for Hermie to enjoy after all his hard work. :)
The amazing thing that Anna didn't point out before these pics is that right now Kennedy doesn't like the camera, but for some reason on Christmas eve when she came downstairs all dressed up and saw the camera, she hopped up in the chair and said"Take pictures!" And so we did! And it was a wonderful Christmas Eve! Thanks so much for letting us be a art of it! We Love you! Grammy
ReplyDeleteI forgot about that! Probably because I wasn't there when she said it. She's such a little nut! Thanks for sharing the story and thanks for getting the pictures set up and taken! Thank you also for coming and being a part of our holiday celebrations! :)
ReplyDelete