Whew! I was able to make Jackson's 3 month "Watch Me Grow" post before he is 4 months old! Now that the holidays are over I think I'm going to be able to catch up. Both because there won't be quite so much picture taking and/or so many activities to keep me busy taking pictures instead of blogging about them. We'll see how it goes... :)
~
In the meantime, Jackson was still a pretty easy baby at 3 months. He was extremely happy and so easy to get to smile and talk. Reagan was quite sure he had started saying her name as well as a few other words. We have one smart baby! He's not entirely sold on the paci but he had fully discovered his hand and thumb and loved(s) to suck on those! He also discovered the art of blowing bubbles during the month and was pretty proud of that activity. Since we're so close to my 4 month post I'm going to keep this one relatively short but suffice it to say we have one extremely cute, sweet and loved baby boy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.