Monday, January 24, 2011

Cute Kids

The girls love to share their blankets and toys (specifically princess dolls) with him. He can sometimes end up with quite the pile around him. lol :) He doesn't have so much around him in this picture, but I did want to capture that they do this for him and especially that they both love to share their most treasured possessions - Reagan's purple blanket and Kennedy's pink blanket. They both love and adore their little brother!
Then the girls decided they both wanted a picture with Jackson too. Love it! :)
That same evening Kennedy and I had a knock down dragout regarding wearing PJs. Kennedy is such a sweetheart we hardly ever have to put her in time out. In general she is 100% easier to deal with 95% of the time. But I'm telling you what, when she decides to dig in her heals she is absolutely immovable! She ended up falling asleep on the steps after a long battle of refusing to go in to time out at all. When I woke her up I told her I was sorry for things getting out of control. She very matter of factly told me "I not, I not." In a surprised tone I said "Kennedy, I'm sorry, aren't you sorry too?" She simply responded "No." What a little stink she can be!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry to bother you, but I believe someone on Facebook is using pictures of your kids as their own: https://www.facebook.com/shirley.sargent.58/about
    I believe it is a spam account that joins groups and posts advertisements. I figured you would want to know. I used a reverse google image search on their profile picture and found your blog that way. I figured you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is using the pictures of your kids as their own on facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008594298450

    ReplyDelete