Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowmen Donuts

When we took donuts to Uncle Dan and Aunt Dorothy's house I had actually wanted these cute snowmen donuts from Krispy Kreme. Unfortunately they hadn't made them yet that morning so I ordered a box and we enjoyed them the following morning at home instead.
~
Reagan thought the donuts were pretty cute
Jackson thought they were fun too (poor baby didn't actually get a bite though)
Kennedy dug right into hers
enjoyed it throughly
and left nothing behind!
I have no idea what the story behind this picture was at this point. Maybe I was trying to get a picture of the Christmas dishes? Who knows, but I love those big eyes so I had to include this pic of Reagan with her second donut of the morning. :)
And of course she had to have coffee to dunk her donuts in :)
What would the world be with Krispy Kreme and all their festive donuts???

1 comment:

  1. You can eat my cream filled donut any damn time baby

    ReplyDelete