Monday, August 22, 2011

Cinderella Camp

The first week in August Reagan participated in the Lexington Children's Theatre Cinderella Camp with Heidi. Much like the Beauty and the Beast Camp the girls learned to use their imaginations, their art projects were used as props and in general they had a great time! We had to miss the last day (and therefore performance) because we were in Wisconsin for Jared and Lydia's wedding. As such I had Reagan pose for a couple of pictures at home and show me how she used the sponge (I actually thought it was a shoe when I first looked at it) to clean the floor. She also made the skirt for her Cinderella dress at camp. I think she got into the part quite well and truly reminds me of a little Cinderella in the 2nd and 3rd pictures busily cleaning my floors. Maybe I should capitalize on this and give her a real bucket and sponge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment